I didn't take this picture. Josh was at my MIL's overnight and I missed taking his picture, so I asked my MIL to do it for me. Oh well, I hope this is the only picture this year I don't take. As much as I like having a day off, I don't like being away from Josh to long. (I know, I know) But man I love that kid!
Saturday, 21 June 2008
28/365
I didn't take this picture. Josh was at my MIL's overnight and I missed taking his picture, so I asked my MIL to do it for me. Oh well, I hope this is the only picture this year I don't take. As much as I like having a day off, I don't like being away from Josh to long. (I know, I know) But man I love that kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment